TRUTH HURTS



Sorry I've been unreliable more and more with time but hopefully I'm on to something again? I'm very excited for the next pack, or at least what it's said to be... so I'm trying to free up some time for sims again.:} SO this skirt is a staple of mine in real life and when is saw this cute paperbag waist i knew what had to be done. This skirt obviously does not work with all tops but when it does work it's perfection! I've included 20 solid swatches and the basics! See you soon and thanks for checking in!
DOWNLOAD TRUTH HURTS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. :( I love this skirt but I'm having problems with the below the bow area having missing texture/floating? like I can see through the floor. maybe because my sim gained weight? iddk D: its bugging me tho-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
    Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com
    +2349072733661.

    ReplyDelete