HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPLEPIEDDIMPLES


For more than a year @applepiedimples has been one of my best friends, as soon as I met her I knew that @bratsims would love her too and now we are all inseparable! I'm so excited to spend many more birthdays celebrating my baby Lacey with all of our friends and the least I could do this year is make her some special cc alongside @bratsims. Included is one male hair, one female hair, 2 female full body outfits, one female top, a pair of female pants and a shirt for males! The male hair requires movie hangout, and the female pants require the pets expansion pack! All of the clothing included has a ton of swatches in both solids and patterns. Additionally, the hair comes in my usual palette including maxis match colors, @citrontarts patisserie palette and my rebel palette. if you would like to recolor anything feel free to ask for a psd, any other questions can be answered through my tou or my tumblr!

DOWNLOAD APPLEPIEDIMPLES BIRTHDAY GIFT

WITCHING HOUR RECOLORS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much all the way for taking your time to share this unique articles, testimonies and videos about herpes cure.
    It's my first time to share my feelings publicly, but I made a vow to accomplish it this way so through me others can be safe to reach out Dr. Odey Abang for any cure to their viruses/ Diseases
    I'm David Mark. I had this feelings that they could be a cure to all this deathly and common Diseases. My case was admitted after a ran for my reqular monthly checkup and was shocked when I was tested Herpes Simplex Virus.
    I thought this could be a way the wants be to keep patronizing them, Encouraging me to be taking in the antibiotics, the Acyclovir medicine, but wasn't comfortable living on drugs, the case was getting out of hand, affecting my job and life , sore keeps reappearing lots of nightmare thinking about my cure.
    Had to engage myself seacking for means online since I'm and information technologist.
    I made lots of reaserches seeing Dr. Odey Abang, curing people
    Yes, I never met him before,but when I did contact him from the email given, he fulfilled his promise as said and sent me the Herpes medicine together with the powder and instructions on how to apply, two weeks later it finished and was allowed to go for test, then I was confirmed negative.
    Have been to different hospitals and the results still shows negative, in me I knew it works and the confidence in me made my friends who where both Herpes carrier where very curious and they all got their cures.
    Don't think your not saved with what you have, God has saved us, Dr. Odey Abang can cure you from HIV/Aids/Cancer/Diabetes/Sickle cell/And most dangerous sickness.
    Contact him
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Or Whatsapp
    +2349015049094

    ReplyDelete