ÉTOILES COLLECTION












ÉTOILES COLLECTION
So, we decided to do a small collection of cohesive cc together and I'm just so into it. Thank you so much my friends, @citrontart and @bratsims, for doing this with me even though I'm crazy I love you both so much. Everything listed here will be in the .zip file so just take what you want but really just download it all! I hope you enjoy, but please refer to my terms of use as well as @citrontart's before recoloring!

DOWNLOAD ÉTOILES COLLECTION


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I downloaded this and now I can't open my sims 4, even though I deleted it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have windows you need to delete all the folder called _MACOSX or it will crash your game... maybe too late :(

      Delete
  2. Do the skirts and jeans come with a mesh link because they dont show up in my game

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have windows you need to delete all the folder called _MACOSX or it will crash your game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Downloads are provided by third party high reliable server around the world on a high speed internet cloud structure similar of today big international companies.

    >>>ÉTOILES COLLECTION DOWNLOAD<<<

    ReplyDelete