BRAT SHADES & KISMET DENIMS


This is something really simple but it will definitely help when recoloring clothing! I'm going to be using these colors from now on so that all of my denim clothes can match, included are the photoshop actions! I used them over the white swatch on the denim jacket but they will work fine if you just get whatever you are recoloring very light. All of the brat shades where also used over a fairly close to white base. I plan on recoloring my own jeans but besides that knock yourselves out! I would obviously appreciate being tagged if you use either palette so that I can see! 

Thank you to bratsims also, she's my best friend but also my right arm, technical support and overall photoshop wizard. We picked these colors together!

DOWNLOAD PALETTE PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments