buy

EFFLORESCENCE COLLECTION







Hello again! A few things about the whole collection! I had so much help making this from my friends and a special thanks to @bratsims for taking the photos, @magnolianfarewell for answering 100 questions as well as the screenshots and @peacemaker-ic for his wood palette! All of the items are base game compatible and available to recolor as long as you don't include my meshes.

Hanging plants- All three of these come in quite a few swatches and should snap to the ceiling despite the height. They are at staggered lengths so that you can use them all together very easily. You can find them under the plants section for 54$ a piece!

Candle- This is my actual favorite thing and it come's in 7 swatches, it also features the artwork of two of my closest friends @bratsims and @applepiedimples!

Paintings- Each have 3 frame colors, white, brown and black with each style included. The Oil painting has a total of 60 swatches where the pressed flowers have about 20. They both size up and down really well and mix and match seamlessly. 
The Primrose painting features screenshots from:
@bratsims @applepiedimples @wyattssims @magnolianfarewell @blanksim @awildlilehh 

Piano and Stove- These objects are both extracted from Get Famous and them are functional for the most part! there are some small glitches by the feet of the piano because it was not meant to be used but besides that it works very well! The "stove" is marked as a heater although I'm honestly not sure how that works. It definitely looks proportionate and like it belongs in your sims home not just a movie set!

Potted plants- The teacup and teapot match quite well and can be used in a mix and match fashion or as a little set, while the ivy is a bit more complicated. It will line up on some shelves and counters but I found it looks best when adjusted using alt so that it hangs off the side correctly.

Bar- So an L-shaped bar isnt technically possible as far as i can tell so the footprint is not correct. Your sims will walk through the added "arm" and you will need to cheat to set things on it but for me it was worth it as I've always wanted a bar like this in game! It is fully functional in every other way but if sims walking through the side is a deal breaker for you I understand!!

Wine Barrel- This functions as a regular end table! it has quite a few slots and it works like a charm! There isnt much to say about this I suppose so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

DOWNLOAD EFFLORESCENCE COLLECTION

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. so beautiful !!! i love this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much all the way for taking your time to share this unique articles, testimonies and videos about herpes cure.
    It's my first time to share my feelings publicly, but I made a vow to accomplish it this way so through me others can be safe to reach out Dr. Odey Abang for any cure to their viruses/ Diseases
    I'm David Mark. I had this feelings that they could be a cure to all this deathly and common Diseases. My case was admitted after a ran for my reqular monthly checkup and was shocked when I was tested Herpes Simplex Virus.
    I thought this could be a way the wants be to keep patronizing them, Encouraging me to be taking in the antibiotics, the Acyclovir medicine, but wasn't comfortable living on drugs, the case was getting out of hand, affecting my job and life , sore keeps reappearing lots of nightmare thinking about my cure.
    Had to engage myself seacking for means online since I'm and information technologist.
    I made lots of reaserches seeing Dr. Odey Abang, curing people
    Yes, I never met him before,but when I did contact him from the email given, he fulfilled his promise as said and sent me the Herpes medicine together with the powder and instructions on how to apply, two weeks later it finished and was allowed to go for test, then I was confirmed negative.
    Have been to different hospitals and the results still shows negative, in me I knew it works and the confidence in me made my friends who where both Herpes carrier where very curious and they all got their cures.
    Don't think your not saved with what you have, God has saved us, Dr. Odey Abang can cure you from HIV/Aids/Cancer/Diabetes/Sickle cell/And most dangerous sickness.
    Contact him
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Or Whatsapp
    +2349015049094

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with Mr Benjamin after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:loan online (247officedept@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (247officedept@gmail.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete