HENLEY ACCESSORY



After days of messing around in photoshop blender and sims 4 studio I was able to make 3 accessory shirts! They are made to go under my tops that do not include shirts but they work with many EA tops as well. These are base game compatible and can be found in the bracelet category. From now on all of my clothes will come in the same 15 shades and occasionally some patterns. If you recolor you can use the EA texture for the tight long sleeved top. Please ask me any questions that can not be answered in my terms of use.

DOWNLOAD HENLEY ACCESSORY TOP

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These t-shirts are much about attitude and grace that can’t be beaten by anything else. Just give your everyday wardrobe a shift with these :- henley t shirts for men. Pair them with regular, washed denims to get oodles of compliment.

    ReplyDelete