LOT

THE COMET LOUNGE





Hello everyone! I was too excited to wait and share this lot once I hit 200 followers so here it is! I’ve never shared a lot before but as much as I love city living, I hated the pre made bars. They didn’t feel real or like a place anyone would actually want to go. I tested it with my and everything seemed ok, but please let me know if you find any issues. I used Dine out, Get together, Perfect Patio and City living. I also have Get to work and Outdoor retreat but I don’t think I used either of those. There is only one piece of custom content and it's the string lights around the outside of the lot. But you can live without them if you don’t want to download them. If you use the lot please tag me. If you use this as a base for anything, please credit me! Thank you so much!
CC USED: Lights Liberated from poles- @icy-spicy-scalpel X

You Might Also Like

0 comments